FLEXIBILITY IS PROGRAMMABLE, TODAY BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE!
Meß und Regeltechnik, Elektromechanische Komponenten und Geräte, Glasbauteile
If you are looking for a fully programmable encoder with even programmable analogue signal outputs, then EM58 PA is your preferred choice! It comes to extend the range of programmable encoders Lika Electronic is launching on the market this special year and joins HM58 PS 32-bit absolute programmable encoder with SSI serial output and HM58 PY-PN 28-bit absolute programmable encoder with bit parallel Push-Pull or NPN output. See our June's newsletter at http://www.lika.it/eng/redazionali2.php?ID=35#page=1.
Among the many benefits of new EM58 PA are:
- it can be programmed to scale any value exactly as needed, in a range between very small fractions of a turn (with 12-bit singleturn resolution) up to 16384 turns, for an overall max. 16-bit resolution (65536 information);
- it offers a full range of voltage and current outputs which can be programmed according to your requirements: 0 to 5V, 0 to 10V, -5 to +5V, -10 to +10V, 4 to 20mA, 0 to 24mA and 4 to 24mA;
- you can precisely enter a well-known linear or angular displacement by setting a value ranging between 21 and 226;
- you can define any axis travel by simply setting the start and stop reference points with two mouse clicks thanks to the user-friendly Teach-in procedure.
Thus EM58 PA maximizes customization and versatility and really allows you to get the better configuration that perfectly suit your needs in a good many applications and machines and especially in cost-sensitive installations. It can be easily and freely programmed from any Windows pc using a software tool developed by Lika Electronic and offered at no charge. Connection to the encoder simply requires a USB serial cable pre-wired to mate with M23 12-pin and M12 12-pin connectors (also cable option available).
The software tool further provides multiple benefit features and allows the user:
- to set the overrun mode: signal level is kept low/high outside the set axis travel;
- to set counting direction and zero-setting (hardware inputs also available);
- to scale whatever cyclic travel, even though not a power of 2, aside from the physical resolution of the encoder, without hitting any counting errors.
Further advantages include the Fault output designed to warn against a circuit interruption when the current output is selected.
EM58 PA encoder boasts a number of information up to 226 and a max. 16-bit resolution, with ±0,02° accuracy. It employs optical technology, thus it is insensitive to magnetic fields and does not require batteries. Output connection can be either radial or axial for both cable and connector options.
Mechanically it affords standard 58-mm flange diameter housing with IP67 protection rate (IP65 on shaft side) and both hollow (Ø 14, 15 mm) and solid (Ø 6, 8, 9.52, 10, 11, 12 mm) shafts. A wide variety of mounting solutions is available for quick, safe and low-cost installation.
EM58 PA is suitable for installation in a variety of industrial applications and finds typical use, just to give a mere cross section, in construction vehicles, construction equipment, building material machines, cranes, portal cranes and hoists. Furthermore it achieves successful integration into cable pulling mechanisms such as in recently unveiled SF- series (see our June's newsletter at http://www.lika.it/eng/redazionali2.php?ID=35#page=2).
, Elektromechanische Komponenten und Geräte
, Encoder Absolute
, Meß und Regeltechnik