MULTIPLE REQUIREMENTS NEED ONE SINGLE (PROGRAMMABLE) ENCODER
Meß und Regeltechnik, Elektromechanische Komponenten und Geräte, Glasbauteile
HM58 P is the most complete series of fully programmable absolute encoders available in the market today. It really do provides one single encoder able to perfectly suit your needs in a good many applications and machines. Whatever mechanical configuration (hollow or solid shaft), resolution (singleturn up to 18 bits, multiturn up to 14 bits) or interface (serial SSI or bit parallel) you may need, HM58 P is the unparalleled choice. HM58 P encoder can be easily and freely programmed from any Windows pc using a software tool developed by Lika Electronic and offered at no charge. Connection to the encoder simply requires a USB serial cable pre-wired to mate with the wide range of connectors available.
HM58 P encoder can be programmed to accommodate any demand such as:
- to scale any value exactly to the needed resolution, between 1 and 262144 information per turn (18-bit singleturn) and between 1 and 16384 turns (14-bit multiturn) for an overall 32-bit resolution!;
- to precisely enter a well-known linear or angular displacement by setting a value ranging between 21 and 232;
- to define any axis travel by simply setting the start and stop reference points with two mouse clicks thanks to the user-friendly Teach-in procedure.
The software tool further provides multiple benefit features and allows the user:
- to set the parity bit either to even or odd for data transmission error checking;
- to set the output coding among Gray, Binary and BCD;
- to set counting direction and zero-setting / offset (hardware inputs also available);
- to scale whatever cyclic travel, even though not a power of 2, aside from the physical resolution of the encoder, without hitting any counting errors.
As previously stated, HM58 P encoder is offered with either SSI serial or bit parallel interface (and even analogue version right now!). Also SSI is fully configurable as needed, thus you can choose right-aligned, left-aligned or tree-format protocol; set the number of clocks from 1 to 32; set the pause time between consecutive clock sequences. While bit parallel interface implements negate function in order to operate in inverted logic as well as Latch and Tristate inputs.
HM58 P encoder boasts impressive high resolution up to 32 bits and employs optical technology, thus it is insensitive to magnetic fields and does not require batteries. Output connection can be either radial or axial for both cable and connector options.
Mechanically it affords standard 58-mm flange diameter housing with IP67 protection rate (IP65 on shaft side) and both hollow (Ø 14, 15 mm) and solid (Ø 6, 8, 9.52, 10, 11, 12 mm) shafts. A wide variety of mounting solutions is available for quick, safe and low-cost installation.
, Elektromechanische Komponenten und Geräte
, Encoder Absolute
, Meß und Regeltechnik