The professional concept of our embossing press is the result of many years of experience. The cost-effective embossing press is the solution culminating from robust design together with practice-focused engineering. Our machines are very easy to operate and thus ensure increased cost effectiveness. We offer a multitude of embossing tools as accessories for the press.
The embossing press is used to manufacture motor vehicle license/number plates from pre-produced blank plates, in accordance with DIN 74069.
- Hydraulic 2-cylinder embossing press 50-70 metric tons
- Robust welded construction
- Easy, maintenance-free operation
- Comes as standard with a low-noise, 400 V electrical motor (or 230 V), 1.5 kW (other electrical fittings and equipment are also possible)
- Automatic limit switch
- Plates can be embossed within 3 seconds, using the original EHA embossing tools
- Dimensions: W/D/H 730 x 730 x 1.800 mm, incl. tool storage shelf
- Embossing area: 560 x 300 mm
- Weight: 404 kg
- Dimensions of attached hinged storage shelf: W/500 mm